Quite simply the world's finest sea bag.
The Windjammer is a premiere seabag that offers the highest levels of utility and maritime tradition. Featuring a rich, oil-tanned leather bottom and a matching leather centreband, its extra-stout construction includes multiple reinforcements, hand-cranked stitching and leather chafe patches throughout -
- 18oz Duck Canvas available in 3 sizes and 5 colors
- Oil-tanned leather bottom, centerband and reinforcements
- Heavy-duty #138 (FF) sailmaking thread, hand-tied zig-zag stitching
- New England rope lanyard rated 2000#
- Monkey's Fist center knot
- Interior storm flap with cargo pocket.
- Stainless utility shackle for keys, knife, flashlight, etc.
- Heat-branded leather badge & individual Serial Number
- Hand-built by Morris & Barth, Ocala, FL (USA)
- Signed Builder's Certificate + Lifetime Warranty
- Available in 2 versions - Windjammer Sea Bag or Windjammer ELITE
Available in 3 sizes
|Bag Size||Interior Volume||Typical Uses||Replaces|
8 x 12"
|603 cu. in.
2.6 gal (US)
|Carries personal effects, handheld tools & electronics, bottled beverages, rigging items, camera, iPad, small grocery items, fishing gear, first-aid supplies, ammo, etc.||small backpack, tool bag, kit bag, rigger's bag, handbag or purse|
10 x 16"
|1257 cu. in.
5.4 gal (US)
|Ship-to-Shore/ Dinghy/ Excursion bag. Holds any of the above plus a small laptop, change of clothes, books, larger rigging items & gear, bagged groceries, jacket or sweater, etc.||standard backpack, messenger bag, crossbody bag, +carry-on luggage|
12" x 20"
|2262 cu. in.
9.8 gal (US)
|All purpose sea bag for long weekends, passagemaking, etc. Packs & protects bulkier items like foul weather gear & chartbooks, with still more room for personal effects. Also makes a great provisioning and cargo bag for hauling groceries, ice, laundry, etc.||duffle bag, XL backpack,