Leather Bottom & Snapshackle Lanyard
Rum Runner Seabag
The Rum Runner is a heavy duty seabag constructed of 18oz canvas duck with a luxurious, oil-tanned leather bottom. It features a vintage New England rope lanyard that's fully adjustable, and enables the bag to be carried or worn in up to 5 different positions:
- Over the shoulder
- As a Backpack
- As a Duffel bag
- As a Tote
A stainless steel snapshackle is also fitted to the lanyard, allowing for a nearly unlimited range of further adjustments and configurations.
The interior has a traditional storm flap to help keep rain, fog and sea spray from entering the bag, plus a cargo pocket for organizing smaller items (phone, wallet, passport, GPS, etc).
Available in 3 sizes:
Size 00: 8" diameter x 12" tall
Size 1: 10" diameter x 16" tall
Size 2: 12" diameter x 20" tall
Rum Runner Specifications:
- 18oz canvas duck available in 4 colors (chart below)
- Thick, oil-tanned leather bottom & reinforcements
- Adjustable length (14' max) New England rope lanyard, rated 2000#
- Interior Storm Flap with Cargo Pocket
- Marine-grade, heavy duty Spur grommets
- Type 316L Stainless Steel marine snap shackle, rated 800#
- (2) Solid copper sliders to keep bag securely closed
- Leather utility loop for attaching keys, rigging knife, etc.
- Heat-branded leather badge
- Individual Serial Number
- Hand-built by Morris & Barth, Ocala FL (USA)
- Matching Snapshackle Key FOB / Gear Strap
- Signed Builder's Certificate + Lifetime Warranty
Free USA & Worldwide Shipping.
Seabag / Ditty Bag Sizes & Recommendations
|8" diameter X 12" height|
20.3 x 30.5 cm
|10" diameter X 16" height|
25.4 x 40.6 cm
|12" diameter X 20" height|
30.5 x 50.8 cm
|Interior Volume (nominal)||603 cu. in|
2.6 gal (us)
|1257 cu. in|
5.4 gal (us)
|2262 cu. in|
9.8 gal (us)
Carries personal effects, small tools & electronics, rigging items, water bottles, cameras, iPads, phones, fishing gear, small grocery items, ammo, etc.
A real conversation starter... Size 00 also makes a fine handbag!
Perfect size for long days on the water or cruising around town. Extra room for a small laptop, a quick shopping trip, a change of clothes, etc.
Size 1 will normally replace the use of a backpack, messenger bag, or tote.
All-purpose sea bag. Big enough for long weekends and overnight passages. Packs and protects bulkier items like foul weather gear & chartbooks; with still more room for personal effects.
Size 2 also makes a great provisioning & cargo bag for hauling groceries, ice, hardware, laundry, etc.