Deluxe Rope Lanyard.
The Windjammer Elite is a premiere seabag that offers the highest levels of utility and maritime tradition. Featuring a rich, oil-tanned leather bottom and a matching leather centreband, its extra-stout construction includes multiple reinforcements, hand-cranked stitching and leather chafe patches throughout -
The Elite Difference:
"...the Windjammer Elite rope lanyard (carry strap) is made of our finest New England yacht rigging rope, with a solid copper slider and a Monkey's Fist knot at the center. But that's just the beginning -
Because then we double-splice the lanyard... we add a traditional marine snapshackle with a luxurious handsewn leather grip... and then we finish it off with sailmaker's whipping and a Turk's Head knot.
For the traditionalist, this configuration provides a highly enhanced level of interest and hand-worked detail. On the practical side, it offers the ability to unsnap the rope lanyard and hang the Elite from any convenient point aboard the ship, or ashore. It also makes the Windjammer Elite easy to wear over the shoulder or across the back..."
The interior has a traditional storm flap to help keep rain, fog and sea spray from entering the bag, plus a cargo pocket for organizing smaller items (phone, wallet, passport, GPS, etc). On the exterior, a leather loop with its own stainless steel shackle makes an excellent attachment point for keys, flashlight or a rigging knife.
Available in 3 sizes:
Size 00: 8" Diameter x 12" Tall
Size 1: 10" Diameter x 16" Tall (+$20)
Size 2: 12" Diameter x 20" Tall (+$40)
- 18oz Duck Canvas available in 5 colors
- Oil-tanned Leather bottom, centerband & reinforcements
- 100% marine hardware & Spur grommets
- Interior storm flap to keep contents dry
- Interior cargo pocket for cell phone, wallet, passport, etc.
- Solid copper slider to keep bag securely closed
- Stainless-steel utility shackle for hanging keys, knife, flashlight, etc
- Stainless steel snap-shackle with handsewn leather grip
- Heat-branded leather badge
- Individual serial number
- Hand built by Morris & Barth, Ocala, Florida (USA)
- Includes signed Builder's Certificate + Lifetime Warranty