Available in 3 sizes and 5 colors
Windjammer Sea Bag
The Windjammer is a premiere seabag that offers the highest levels of utility and maritime tradition. Featuring a rich, oil-tanned leather bottom and a matching leather centreband, its extra-stout construction includes multiple reinforcements, hand-cranked stitching and leather chafe patches throughout -
The Windjammer: 5 bags in 1
"...the Windjammer rope lanyard (carry strap) is made from 17-feet of our finest New England yacht rigging rope, with an inline copper slider to keep it securely closed, and then a Monkey's Fist knot at the center. The working length is adjustable from zero to six feet, so it always fits just right...
"...But the best part is that a Windjammer can be carried or worn in many different positions, eliminating the need for multiple bag types aboard the ship. And it's easy - changing the function is simply a matter of how the bag is picked up and how you choose to wear it:
The interior has a traditional storm flap to help keep rain, fog and sea spray from entering the bag, plus a cargo pocket for organizing smaller items (phone, wallet, passport, GPS, etc). On the exterior, a leather loop with its own stainless steel shackle makes an excellent attachment point for keys, flashlight or a rigging knife.
Available in 3 sizes:
Size 00: 8" Diameter x 12" Tall
Size 1: 10" Diameter x 16" Tall (+$20)
Size 2: 12" Diameter x 20" Tall (+$40)
- 18oz Duck Canvas available in 5 colors (chart below)
- Oil-tanned leather bottom, centerband and reinforcements
- Heavy-duty #138 (FF) sailmaking thread, hand-tied zig-zag stitching
- Fully adjustable New England rope lanyard rated 2000#
- Monkey's Fist center knot, whipped ends
- Solid copper slider to keep bag securely closed
- Rust free, non-magnetic marine hardware & spur grommets
- Interior storm flap with cargo pocket.
- Stainless-steel marine utility shackle
- Heat-branded leather badge
- Individual Serial Number
- Hand-built by Morris & Barth, Ocala, FL (USA)
- Includes signed Builder's Certificate + Lifetime Warranty