3 Sizes Available
A/O Sailor's Ditty Bag
The A/O Sailor is a seafaring classic, constructed of 15oz and 18oz canvas duck with thick leather reinforcements, sail-thread stitching and solid brass grommets. It's rigged with a vintage New England rope lanyard that's fully adjustable and enables the bag to be carried or worn in up to 5 different positions:
- Over the shoulder
- As a Backpack
- As a Duffel Bag
- As a Tote
The interior has a traditional storm flap to help keep rain, fog and sea spray from entering the bag, plus a cargo pocket for organizing smaller items (phone, wallet, passport, GPS, etc).
Available in 3 Sizes:
Size 00: 8" diameter x 12" tall
Size 1: 10" diameter x 16" tall
Size 2: 12" diameter x 20" tall (+$20)
- Heavy duty 15oz & 18oz canvas duck construction
- Oil-tanned leather reinforcements
- Fully adjustable, 12' New England rope lanyard, rated at 2000#
- Solid copper slider to keep bag securely closed
- Marine-grade, solid brass spur grommets
- Leather utility loop for attaching keys, rigging knife, etc
- Interior Storm Flap with cargo pocket
- Heat-branded leather badge
- Individual Serial Number
- Washable in fresh or salt water
- Hand-built by Morris & Barth, Ocala FL (USA)
- Includes Snapshackle Key FOB accessory
- Includes signed Builder's Certificate + Lifetime Warranty
Seabag / Ditty Bag Sizes & Recommendations
|8" diameter X 12" height|
20.3 x 30.5 cm
|10" diameter X 16" height|
25.4 x 40.6 cm
|12" diameter X 20" height|
30.5 x 50.8 cm
|Interior Volume (nominal)||603 cu. in|
2.6 gal (us)
|1257 cu. in|
5.4 gal (us)
|2262 cu. in|
9.8 gal (us)
Carries personal effects, small tools & electronics, rigging items, water bottles, cameras, iPads, phones, fishing gear, small grocery items, ammo, etc.
A real conversation starter... Size 00 also makes a fine handbag!
Perfect size for long days on the water or cruising around town. Extra room for a small laptop, a quick shopping trip, a change of clothes, etc.
Size 1 will normally replace the use of a backpack, messenger bag, or tote.
All-purpose sea bag. Big enough for long weekends and overnight passages. Packs and protects bulkier items like foul weather gear & chartbooks; with still more room for personal effects.
Size 2 also makes a great provisioning & cargo bag for hauling groceries, ice, hardware, laundry, etc.